THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT CLADDING COMPANY IN THE AMERICAS
C&J has invested in building the largest array of automated cladding machines in the Americas. This gives the company great flexibility and the production capacity to meet our customers’ critical deadlines.
The computer automated welding machines use Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) on the pulsed hotwire GTAW systems. The PLCs feature constant control of motion and welding, surface speed algorithms and integrated Amps, Volts and wire speed data. This allows for a repeatable, tightly-controlled process that assures quality excellence.
The company’s environmentally-controlled 16,000 sq. ft. production facility is conveniently located on two acres in northwest Houston.
- 23 computer automated welding systems, operating 24 hours a day
- Capability of welding Ovals and Racetracks for BOP Bonnets / Ram Doors
- ID Pipe Cladding
6" ID - 20" ID up to 40 ft long
- State-of-the-art automated submerged arc system with contact thermocouple data logging capability
- Two large-capacity top hat furnaces for post weld heat treating (stress relieving)
- Capacity to clad parts up to 20 tons, 103 in. diameter and ID bores as small as 1.500 in.
- Inlays / Overlays of Alloy 625, 316LSS, 17-4, C-22, HSLA and mild carbon steels
- Welding Procedure Specifications for base materials with yield strengths from 36,000 psi to 130,000 psi
- P1 Carbon Steels, 4130, 4140, 8630M, F22, 410SS, F6NM, Duplex and Super Duplex base materials